Monday, July 26, 2010

JOIN THE TAG CRAZE

Hi Everyone,
I'm on a tag craze these days. It may be because of my Monthly Tag Swap, but I have made a few tags this last week. I have a few pictures below, and I have two videos on You Tube. If you haven't checked out my YT Channel, just go to YouTube.com/PinkScrapper99. Don't forget to add the 99 at the end. :> Because that is the age I will stop scrapbooking. Just kidding. I would be so lucky to live that long. Also, if you like any of my videos, you can also post them on your own blog for your followers. Just use the embed feature on YT.


I also wanted to share a few tips for beginner scrapbookers because this is what I did when I got stuck. You can use this list for cards, scrapbook layouts, tags, etc. When I was new I would go through a list of things in my mind to add to a card when I got stuck and didn't know what else to do. If you go through the list, it may help you and spark your mojo. So, here goes.

Add things like:

Buttons                     
Punches
Ribbon/Lace/Fibers/Trims
Rubber Stamps
Distress Ink
Flowers/Leaves
Flower Pins
Sewing Stiches
Acrylic Paint
Glimmer Mist
Diamond Dust
Perfect Pearls/Pearl Ex
Bling
Glitter/Stickles
Glossy Accents
sayings/titles
stickers
charms or jewelry
embossing/dry embossing
metal pieces
tags
Vintage Photo
Feathers
Chipboard Embellishment
Die Cut/Cricut Die

Hope that helps you. Print it out and keep it at your craft area and add to the list!  Here are my tag pics as promised.  Thank you!!

1 comment:

Shelly R Wilson said...

okay... what are the details to participate?