Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Digital Studio

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about the new Digital software that Stampin' Up will start selling on October 1st, 2009! If you love Stampin' Up products, you will love this! You can make scrapbook pages, calenders, and cards!! WOW! Plus, you can print your scrapbook pages, then add more embellishments! This is called Hybrid- Scrapbooking. Same thing for cards! You can even send them as Digi-cards for birthdays, and holidays? Make family recipe books, family heritage books, birthday books for your grandparents, wedding party books!! Imagine the possibilities!!! You will be able to purchase a hard cover book for your friends and families. These make great gifts. Make the scrapbook pages once, then buy several books for everyone!! Don't miss this!! I can hardly wait! See my next post for more info! The program is easy to use too! If you are computer challenged like me, this is important! You can make projects in minutes, and catch up on all of your scrapbooking! Email me at pinkscrapper99@yahoo.com if you want to pre-order, or go to my SU store website and purchase it on October 1st.

No comments: