Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun Halloween Card

Hi everybody.


Here is a card I made today. I love the Twick or Tweet Stamp Set with this little chick! I also put some swirly Big Shot embellishments with a few rhinestones for a little razzle/dazzle. Hope you like it. 

 Ok, so here's what I did.  I used Kraft cardstock #102125 for the card base, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP #115675, Dusty Durango for the Matt Cardstock #115321, For the large scallop - Basic Gray Cardstock #108692, and Glossy White Cardstock #102599.  I used Jet Black Stazon Ink #101406, the ribbon is Crushed Curry #115614, and of course the Swirly Die Cut #113456.  


If you don't have this Die Cut, you will want to get it because it is so versatile and dainty.  I love it.  Hope you like it, let me know if you have any questions, and if you'd like to order anything, just go to my store at http://Pinkscrapper.stampinup.net.  Thank you! Take care everyone!

No comments: