Friday, September 18, 2009

Get ready for Halloween!

This card was shown on my recent You Tube video, so I thought I would post the card recipe!
I've been having fun with the Big Shot Swirly die cut made by Stampin' Up!  It makes everything look
so elegant! Plus, the Top Note Die cut is so versatile you will have to have it!

The Pumpkin is made with three wide scallop punches.  Watch my You Tube video for details.



Here's what I used: Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the pumpkin #105117, Olive green for the card base #100702, Whisper White #100730 cut with Top Note Die #113463, Garden Green cardstock #102584 cut with the Swirly Die #113456.  The Boho Flower punch #110711 was used for the flowers on the Swirls.  I used some scrap paper and buttons for embellishing. And Ta-Da! You're done.

If you make this card, let your imagination go wild, and send me a picture if you can! :>


No comments: