Thursday, April 1, 2010

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! Not!

Hey everyone!
I am so glad to be home. Vegas was an short but awesome trip. I got to meet two of my fellow bloggers, who not only are my best online friends, but now that I have met them in person, they are my lifetime friends. Gina aka Scrappinology, and Trini aka Trini...lol are as genuine online as in person. We didn't even get to Scrapbook, but we had THE BEST TIME! Watch for my Vegas baby! video because I will show you my haul...Oh, here are their blog sites: Be sure to visit these talented ladies sites!

http://www.scrappinology.blogspot.com/
http://scraptsac.blogspot.com/

I will be working and demonstrating PROVO-CRAFT PRODUCTS as a Brand Ambassador. Basically, I will be getting paid to do what I love. That is the best feeling ever. Watch for more info on this, I will let you know how I am doing. :>

Also, please visit PaperManiac.com. I am on the DT and just posted a video on their blog. Thanks so much everyone.