Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Update

Hi. Hope everyone had a great New Year! I've started to think about some New Year resolutions and haven't come up with much.  I started an exercise program a few months ago, so I just want to keep that up.  I exercise in the morning then, I have the day to have fun.  As I get older, I realized that I can't eat whatever I want anymore. So, I actually have been eating better this whole year...I do have a resolution to clear out the craft things I am not using.  As the years go by, my style changes, so those are the things I will clear out.  Then, I will have more room for new stuff.  lol  I do have a goal to purchase Sure Cuts A Lot for my Cricut. And a goal to get on a certain Design Team and get some of my paper crafts published. But, that's about it. If you have any resolutions, please post them.  I bet you will inspire me to start some new ones too,  Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish the best year for everyone!