Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January Update

Hi Everyone,
I have been so busy posting on You Tube this past month.  I'm learning so many new techniques and making many new friends!  This year has surely started off with a bang.  I wanted to list a few of my crafting goals this year that I will be working on.  I would like to work on having some of my projects published in some national magazines.  I have been teaching classes locally, but I would really like to work on my Paper Crafting resume, so to speak.  I would also like to be on a design team this year.  Since I am not currently working, I feel that I will need some motivation and I am anxious to create and meet deadlines.  I think I just like to keep busy, don't you?  I am also perfecting my skills in Mini-Albums.  I will be posting mini-album kits for sale on my etsy site.  I am working on a Valentine's Day kit as we speak. Here's my etsy site:  PinkScrapper99.etsy.com.  Also, I have started a Paper Crafting community in Idaho.  If you would like to join, please visit: IdahoPaperAddicts.ning.com.  It's free, and I just started it to meet fellow local crafters.  I think that is all that I have in store so far.  Please keep watching my videos on You Tube.  Take care.