Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Update

Hi All, my new Grand-daughter, Alexah came home almost 2 weeks ago and is over 5 lbsnow. She is still tiny but what a personality.She loves being the center of attention. She stayed up for about 45 minutes yesterday when I visited her. And I loved every second!

My parents moved here with me in Idaho on November 18. I had to organize their move and boy, did it take alot of time. Since they are handicapped, once they arrived, I also had to arrange homecare and find new doctors, etc. Things have calmed down a "little" but I even managed to squeeze in some crafty time. I have a few things I made for some friends, and as soon as I can, I will take photos and post them for you!

In the meantime, I will start my Christmas shopping because it's just around the corner guys!! <3

No comments: