Monday, June 4, 2012

Too early for Christmas?

Hi Everyone, Hope your week is starting off well !! So, I have been doing videos for www.AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com since the beginning of this year, and viewers were telling me that it was too early to think about Christmas....well....it's JUNE, and suddenly, I don't think it is too early to start anymore!! Plus, I have heard of some people who shop for Christmas gifts ALL YEAR LONG(like me!). So, if you can start on gifts early, why not? I for one, have always waited until the last minute to MAKE gifts, but not this year! I will have them all made early! So, below is a photo of an Altered, Upcycled Charger Plate I bought at my local thrift store.  I really like how it came out and hope you do too!! Watch for the video on my You Tube Channel.



No comments: