Sunday, November 20, 2011

DISCONTINUING MY TAG SWAPS

Hi Everyone,
I have decided to stop my tag swap permanently. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision. I have so many things going on in my personal and business life. I have made so many new friends by doing this swap and I wish everyone continued joy and inspiration in their personal crafting journeys.Thank you to everyone who has ever joined my swaps, and THANK YOU to all of myregular monthly swappers. I have enjoyed seeing all of the ideas and techniques that everyone has used on their tags. I would like to refer you to my friend, Gina's ning site. She has a variety of monthly swaps that I think you may enjoy. Please check her out at MyScrapRoom.ning.com.  Thank you and many blessings to each of you.  ***Carlene***

No comments: