Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's TIME FOR MY TAG SWAP!!!

Hi Everyone!! I'm excited to announce my tag swap starting this month!! I am only doing two groups. One Beginners and one Advanced group. I may open up more groups later, not sure yet.

The theme is Halloween to DIE for.  You must use one die cut on your tag. :> There is a CHALLENGE-to make your tag into an easel tag.  Please see my You Tube video for directions.

The RULES are simple:

You make 5 tags and get 5 tags back.  Put your name/blog/email on  your tag.  You MUST use a size 8 shipping tag that is cut with CHIPBOARD(or cereal boxes). You must send them on time. The due date to ship is Sept 26. Include a LARGE self-addressed envelope with postage so I can mail your swap tags back to you.  Please do your best work and if you cannot meet the deadline, please email me so that I may notify other swappers.  If you are a newbie, let me know if you have questions. :> THANK YOU!!

Beginners Group--CLOSED
1.Tina Litz
2.Nancy Morin
3.Christina Morris
4.Juanita Kneeeone
5.Dawn Riggs
6. Nicole Koch

Advanced Group--CLOSED

1. Donna Brown
2. Terese Simms
3.Lugene Bastian
4.Katie Waltmathe
5.Trisha D'Agostino
6.Karen Tadio


 

No comments: