The theme for April is......TEA TIME! There are so many cool papers and stamps out that are tea cup related! I am doing the swap different though. I will still have a beginners and advanced group. However, I will take 12 names for each group. As soon as 6 people send me their swap tags, I will send them back out to you. Then, the next 6 will be in the second group. That way, if you send it early and I get 6 before the due date, I will send those out immediately and the next six.....hope that makes sense. You STILL send out FIVE TAGS TO ME. The DUE DATE IS APRIL 30.
EMAIL ME AT PINKSCRAPP99@YAHOO.COM TO SIGN UP...
Please read the REQUIREMENTS below the sign up names...
BEGINNERS GROUP--sorry closed
ADVANCED GROUP- sorry closed!!
1. DONNA BROWN
8. MARY SANCHEZ
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. Tags are about shipping tag size #8, made with chipboard or cardboard. Size is 6 1/4" x 3 1/8"
Decorate the front and put only paper on the back and your info...(so we can use it for mini books).
3. By Request Only For the One on One swap, you mail 2 identically, decorated tags. You can make an extra for yourself but do not send it to me. I will add embellishments and mail 1 back to you. You must include return envelope and return postage stamps.
3. You mail 5 tags to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 5 tags back to you. **You need to make 5 of the same identical tag, not 5 different ones** Please include a second envelope and enough return postage stamps in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you. Also, write your addy on the return envelope please, and send a large envelope.
4. Mail to me by APRIL 30th or earlier (I will mail out asap). This means your envelopes must be POSTMARKED before or on the due date....the due date is very important.
5. Beginners must include at least 2 embellishments on their tag. Advanced Swappers must include 4 or more. Embellishments are things like flowers, ribbons, bling, buttons, etc.
6. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.