I'm excited to announce the OCTOBER TAG SWAP SIGN-UPS!!! We have had so much talented scrappers join the swap and each month I am always excited to see everyone's creations! This next month's theme is...."BeLeaf in Me". Since the holidays are creeping upon us, for October, you can either do a Halloween theme or Thanksgiving theme. The optional challenge is using LEAVES on your tag. You can use fake leaves, real leaves, leaf impressions, whatever! It is a great time to use your favorite fall colors. :>
I will tell you that for November Tags, we will do a Christmas. AND....we will take the month of December OFF for Tag Swapping. :> We will start up again on January 15. I think everyone gets busy around the holidays so I don't want to host one when we are all busy. :> I do plan on tweaking the SWAP rules a bit for next year though. :>
So, for the OCTOBER SWAP,
PLEASE EMAIL ME TO JOIN AT PINKSCRAPPER99@YAHOO.COM, DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT HERE. List of names will be at the very bottom of this post. Thank you!!!!
Please remember to do the back of your tags and to send return postage stamps too.
Swap Tags must be mailed not later than OCTOBER 15, 2010. I will send the tags back to you on August 20 or sooner. Rules are below. This is a long post, so read all the way thru to the swapper's signed up below....
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. For the One on One swap, you mail 2 decorated tags. You can make an extra for yourself but do not send it to me. I will add embellishments and mail 1 back to you. You must include return envelope and return postage stamps.
3. You mail 5 tags to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 4 tags back to you. Please include a second envelope and enough return postage stamps in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you. Also, write your addy on the return envelope please.
4. Mail to me by OCTOBER 15 or earlier (I will mail out on the 20th of each month or sooner).
5. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.
EMAIL ME TO SIGN UP AT PINKSCRAPPER99@YAHOO.COM
BEGINNERS SWAP GROUP - SORRY CLOSED.
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, at least 2 embellishments and ribbons or fibers.
1. Carolyn Ryzanych
2. Ida Swindell
3. Katrina Barnett
4. Iley Burkett ***Send only 5 Tags***
5. Lugene Bastian
6. Alex Harris
ADVANCED SWAP GROUP - CLOSED
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, with 4 embellishments, and ribbons/fibers. Tag is usually well covered with ephemera.
1. Lily Jackson
2. Stephanie Collins
3. Mamie Lou ***Send only 5 Tags***
4. Donna Brown
5. Asa Stewart
6. Sylvia Holmes
ONE ON ONE WITH ME - You make 2 decorated tags and send to me. I will add embellishments to it, and send one back to you! THEME IS UP TO YOU!!