I am excited to announce the theme for September's Tag Swap. It is called "MUSIC TO MY EARS". The optional challenge is using BLACK AND WHITE ONLY on your tag. :> You can use a music sheet as a background, use music note paper clips, print the title of your favorite song, or even the soundtrack to your favorite movie, print lyrics out, use pictures of musical instruments, or even famous or not famous musicians. :> Use your imagination!
PLEASE EMAIL ME TO JOIN AT PINKSCRAPPER99@YAHOO.COM, DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT HERE. List of names will be at the very bottom of this post. Thank you!!!!
Please remember to do the back of your tags and to send return postage stamps too.
Swap Tags must be mailed not later than September 15, 2010. I will send the tags back to you on August 20 or sooner. Rules are below. This is a long post, so read all the way thru to the swapper's signed up below....
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. For the One on One swap, you mail 2 decorated tags. You can make an extra for yourself but do not send it to me. I will add embellishments and mail 1 back to you. You must include return envelope and return postage stamps.
3. You mail 5 tags to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 4 tags back to you. Please include a second envelope and enough return postage stamps in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you. Also, write your addy on the return envelope please.
4. Mail to me by September 15 or earlier (I will mail out on the 20th of each month or sooner).
5. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.
EMAIL ME TO SIGN UP AT PINKSCRAPPER99@YAHOO.COM
BEGINNERS SWAP GROUP - SORRY SWAP CLOSED
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, at least 2 embellishments and ribbons or fibers.
1. Cristina Casias
2. Shanta Newby
3. Dawn Buffum
4. Ida Swindell
5. Carol Grenier
ADVANCED SWAP GROUP - SORRY CLOSED
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, with 4 embellishments, and ribbons/fibers. Tag is usually well covered with ephemera.
1. Sylvia Holmes 1. Lori Ransom
2. Deb aka Scrapdelight1 2. Donna Brown
3. Kandi Rivera 3. Pam Allen
4. Amy Kittle 4. Eileen Makarian
5. Christy Gallardo 5. Asa Stewart
ONE ON ONE WITH ME - You make 2 decorated tags and send to me. I will add embellishments to it, and send one back to you! THEME IS UP TO YOU!!
1. Nilsa Perez
2. Stephanie Collins
3. Christy Gallardo
4. Yolanda Carranza
5. Kristine aka Roxiyah