Hi Everyone. I'm happy to announce the continuation of my Monthly Tag Swap. July's theme is "Things that FLY". And you must also include a quote that goes with your tag. You can use butterflies, birds, bees, fairies, angels, etc. Anything that is airborne. Also, you must decorate front and back of the tags.
Please email me at PinkScrapper99@yahoo.com to sign up. There will be 3 groups. Beginners, Advanced, and One on One tag swap with me. You make 2 tags, mail them to me. I will add embellishments to it, and mail one back to you. This is a great way for beginners to learn new things.
The rules are as follows:
SWAP 1 MONTHLY TAG SWAP FOR BEGINNING CRAFTERS--CLOSED
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, at least 2 embellishments and ribbons or fibers.
GROUP 1 GROUP 2
1. Teresa Neff 1. Shen
2. Patti Lane 2. Kandi Rivera
3. Stephanie Collins 3. Brenda Stilner
4. Carolyn Ryzanych 4. lucinda Scherer
5. Judy McGinnis 5. Shelly Wittschiebe
1. Toni Tickner
2. Diana Ayala
5. Michelle (Lazycatz27)
SWAP 2 MONTHLY TAG SWAP FOR ADVANCED CRAFTERS ----CLOSED
Requirements: 4-6" chipboard tag, with 4 embellishments, and ribbons/fibers. Example is shown below. Tag is usually well covered with ephemera.
2. Sylvia Holmes
3. Amy Kittle
4. Donna Brown
5. Maria Mendoza
SWAP 3 ONE ON ONE ---SWAP WITH ME! You make 2 tags and send to me. I will add to it, and send one back to you! THEME IS UP TO YOU!!
1. Sylvia Holmes
2. Brenda Stilner
3. Adrienne Rivera
4. Cindy Foster
5. Asa Stewart
6. Laura Lefavor
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. You mail 4 + 1 for the hostess(ME), EXCEPT for the One on One swap, you mail 2 tags. You can make an extra for yourself but do not send it to me.
3. You mail to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 4 tags back to you. Please include a second envelope and enough return postage in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you.
4. Mail to me by July 15(15th of every month and I will mail out on the 20th of each month).
5. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.