***SWAPS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR JUNE, YOU CAN NOW SIGN UP FOR JULY**
I'm so excited to announce a few new swaps on my blog. These will be monthly ongoing swaps for beginners and advanced crafters. When I first started papercrafting 16 years ago, I participated in every swap I could so I could learn from different people. So, this swap will include a swap group for beginners. I have heard many people say they won't swap because they are scared to swap with advanced crafters, so this will help them ease into it. They are both tag swaps because mini albums are too big, and tags(the larger 4-5 inch ones) are perfect because they are small and quick. So here are the 3 swaps. Sign ups start today for June Swaps. Rules are posted at the bottom of this post. (NAMES WILL BE ADDED AS PEOPLE SIGN UP.
EMAIL ME TO SIGN UP AT PinkScrapper99@yahoo.com
THEMES FOR JUNE SWAPS WILL BE ---FLOWERS
(I may add more groups if I have enough participants)
SWAP 1 MONTHLY TAG SWAP FOR BEGINNING CRAFTERS
Requirements: 4-6" chipboard tag, at least 2 embellishments and ribbons or fibers.
GROUP 1 GROUP 2
1. Brandy Norris 1. Carolyn Ryzanych
2. Elina Halme(khrestle) 2. Shen3. Brenda Stiltner 3. Diana Ayala
4. Judy McGinnis 4. Kandi Rivera
5. Sharon D. Caillier 5. Shanta Newby
1. Nilsa Perez
2. Stephanie Collins
3. Cindy (mscindy47)
4. Toni Tickner(thetoad78)
5. Patti Lane(shabbypinkstamper)
SWAP 2 MONTHLY TAG SWAP FOR ADVANCED CRAFTERS
Requirements: 4-6" chipboard tag, with 4 embellishments, and ribbons/fibers. Example is shown below. Tag is usually well covered with ephemera.
1. Karen St. Clair
2. Maria Alcantara
3. Deb Dacosta(scrapdelight1)
4. Hayley Ruszecki (AliceInCraftLand)
5. Amy Kittle
SWAP 3 ONE ON ONE ---SWAP WITH ME! You make 2 tags and send to me. I will add to it, and send one back to you! THEME IS UP TO YOU!!
1. Elina Halme(khrestle)
2. Brandy Norris
3. Brenda Stiltner
4. Amy Kittle
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. You mail 5 + 1 for the hostess(ME), EXCEPT for the One on One swap.
3. You mail to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 5 tags back to you. Please include a second envelope and enough return postage in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you.
4. Mail to me by June 15(15th of every month and I will mail out on the 20th of each month).
5. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.