Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone.
I have been busy trying to get my arthritis under control, and create some scrapbook classes for a local store I will be teaching at.  I'm really excited because I enjoy teaching others.  I think I like seeing the "aha" moment in their eyes when they learn something new.  And trust me, I still have those moments myself and they are the best times!
I've also been working on one of my goals which is to be on a design team this year, so I have submitted my work to a few companies so far.  One of them was the Spellbinders DT, but I was not chosen as one of the finalists. I still love their products and will continue to use them. And of course, I will try again. :>
I hope everyone has a terrific Valentine's Day.  I am very thankful for having my hubby in my life.  I always say he is my hero, and he really is.  Take care everyone!

P.S. I just posted the Circle Card Pattern at the bottom of my blog page.  I will also post the video above for you!