Hi Everyone, it's time to sign up for my Monthly Tag Swap... There is a change for this month. You will not be required to embellish the back of the tag. Just put some paper on the back and that's it. This way, you can use the tags for mini albums or even place them all into a book. :> Let's try this and see what you think. You can put your name/info on a small tag and tie it to your project or just sign the front somewhere. It's up to you. So, email me at PinkScrapper99@yahoo.com to sign up.
The theme is LUCKY ME.
You can decorate it for St. Patrick's Day, or put a picture of something that makes you feel lucky, write a story about your lucky charm, etc. Be creative.
Rules are posted below the sign up list. Thank you!!
Beginner Tag Swap ---CLOSED
****SEND 5 TAGS FOR GROUP 1, GROUP 2 SENDS 6 TAGS****
GROUP 1 GROUP 2
1.Tricia Dunston 1. Lesley Glenn
2.Teri Connell 2. Divine
3.Rachel Miller 3. Jeanie Hunter
4.Shaylyn Silva 4. Nelda Garcia
5.Katryce Townsend 5. Cindy Lou Phillips
6.Aimee Stevens 6. Andrea Warren
7. Sonia Latham
Advanced Tag Swap ---CLOSED
GROUP 1 GROUP 2
1.Missy Starr 1. Susi SillyShySushi
2.Iley Burkett 2 .Linda ScrapChica
3.Kerry Duff 3. Deb Dacosta
4.Lugene Bastian 4. Mystele Kirkeeng
5.Donna Brown 5. Yvonne Melendez
6.Tami Baumann 6. Yvette Daily
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. Tags are about shipping tag size #8, made with chipboard or cardboard. Decorate the front and put only paper on the back(so we can use it for mini books).
2. By Request Only For the One on One swap, you mail 2 decorated tags. You can make an extra for yourself but do not send it to me. I will add embellishments and mail 1 back to you. You must include return envelope and return postage stamps.
3. You mail 5 tags to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 5 tags back to you. **You need to make 5 of the same identical tag, not 5 different ones** Please include a second envelope and enough return postage stamps in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you. Also, write your addy on the return envelope please, and send a large envelope.
4. Mail to me by February 20th or earlier (I will mail out on the 25th of each month or sooner).
5. Beginners must include at least 2 embellishments on their tag. Advanced Swappers must include 4 or more. Embellishments are things like flowers, ribbons, bling, buttons, etc.
6. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.