It's that time again....I'm taking sign ups for the last Tag Swap of the Year!!! We will be taking December off from swapping, and restarting in January with new rules!
The theme for NOVEMBER'S TAG SWAP is...DAZZLING CHRISTMAS! The challenge is to use stickles, glitter, or diamond dust on your tags! That's an easy one, so have fun with it.
I will continue to do the One on One swap but by request only. Let me know if you have questions or need some creative help! I am here for you! Take care, Carlene :>
PLEASE EMAIL ME TO JOIN AT PINKSCRAPPER99@YAHOO.COM, DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT HERE. List of names will be at the very bottom of this post. Thank you!!!!
Please remember to do the back of your tags and to send return postage stamps too.
Swap Tags must be mailed not later than NOVEMBER 15, 2010. I will send the tags back to you on NOVEMBER 20 or sooner. Rules are below. This is a long post, so read all the way thru to the swapper's signed up below....
RULES ARE SIMPLE- US AND INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS OK
1. Once you sign up, you are committed. Please make every attempt to finish on time and mail tags on time. If you do not follow through, you won't be able to participate again. I will excuse for unusual circumstances though. Why so strict? I have heard horror stories of people never getting their swap items. So, I do not wish to disappoint anyone.
2. For the One on One swap, you mail 2 decorated tags. You can make an extra for yourself but do not send it to me. I will add embellishments and mail 1 back to you. You must include return envelope and return postage stamps.
3. You mail 5 tags to me and I will coordinate tags and ship the exchanged 4 tags back to you. Please include a second envelope and enough return postage stamps in your envelopes so I can mail it BACK to you. Also, write your addy on the return envelope please.
4. Mail to me by NOVEMBER or earlier (I will mail out on the 20th of each month or sooner).
5. Please try to follow theme of swaps, but don't run out and spend money to do them-get creative! You need not use the newest papers or embellies- just have fun!
That's it. If you have questions, just ask me, I am happy to help you.
EMAIL ME TO SIGN UP AT PINKSCRAPPER99@YAHOO.COM
BEGINNERS SWAP GROUP -
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, at least 2 embellishments and ribbons or fibers.
4.JORDAN FORSTER-NORTH ***SEND 5 TAGS***
6. IDA SWINDELL
ADVANCED SWAP GROUP - CLOSED
Requirements: 4x6" chipboard tag, with 4 embellishments, and ribbons/fibers. Tag is usually well covered with ephemera.
1. MAMIE LOU
2. DEB DACOSTA
3. DONNA BROWN
4. SYLVIA HOLMES **SEND 5 TAGS**
5. ILEY BURKETT
ONE ON ONE SWAP
1. DENISE JONES